Friday, June 29, 2012

Szabad Napok...Free Days!

This week I've had several free days.  The week started with taking the van we used last week back to another city about four hours away.  I stayed with another missionary couple (who are actually the sister and brother-in-law of Adel) and their family.  It was a great time of relaxation and fellowship. 
With Adel's nephew in the mountains outside Brasov


On Tuesday, I went with Adel's brother-in-law, Otto, to buy a car.  What a great blessing it was to have the money I needed and have some left over as well.   I'm already enjoying the car a lot!



Today, I bought some things for my apartment here.  I was able to get a good price on some kitchen cabinets and a desk. Those things will be delivered tomorrow morning. I'm including some "before" pictures of the apartment, and I'll take some more after everything is set up.

View from the doorway coming in.  As you can see, there's a lot of "stuff" to be moved or stored
View into the kitchen from the hallway

Left side of the kitchen (that's the stove in the lower left...it's being used as a "counter" now. :))

Right side of the kitchen

Bathroom

Living room/Office (and where I'm sleeping  for the summer)

View from the other side of the living room

Bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment